- A recently refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house
- Ground floor bathroom / First floor shower room
- Double glazing / Gas central heating
- Off-road parking
- Rear garden
- AVAILABLE NOW
AVAILABLE NOW. A well presented recently refurbished UNFURNISHED three bedroom semi-detached property with the added benefit of a driveway and garage. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen and ground floor bathroom with three good size bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. The property also benefits from double glazing, central heating, rear utility, garden and garage and is well located for access to Kings Heath and Moseley as well as good access to Birmingham Central, local schools, shops and parks.
HOUSING ACT TENANCIES (AST)
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
GENERAL FEES & CHARGES
Holding Deposit - Equivalent to one weeks’ rent*
Deposit (annual rent less than £50,000) - Equivalent to five weeks’ rent
Deposit (annual rent £50,000 or more) - Equivalent to six weeks’ rent
Variation of tenancy agreement (specially negotiated clause agreed after the tenancy agreement is signed) - Up to £50 per agreed variation, or any reasonable costs incurred if these are higher than £50
Change of sharer - Up to £50 per replacement tenant, or any reasonable costs incurred if these are higher than £50
Early termination - All costs, fees and charges incurred by the landlord for allowing early termination including the agents existing or re-letting fees, as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Stamp Duty Land Tax - Payable on tenancies where the rent (for the whole time a tenant stays in the property) exceeds £125,000
*WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR HOLDING DEPOSIT?
If the tenancy successfully goes ahead the holding deposit paid will be put towards your deposit or first rents due, unless you advise us otherwise or a different agreement is reached.
If you decide you don’t want to go ahead for any reason, or if the tenancy can’t proceed because of any of the following the landlord, or we, can keep all of the holding deposit:
• Your application includes false or misleading information, which would affect the landlord’s decision to rent their property to you, unless you can prove that it was given in error
• You change your mind about going ahead with the tenancy and withdraw your application
• You, any guarantors or anyone acting on your behalf cause any delays to the tenancy being completed
• You, any guarantors or anyone acting on your behalf fail to take all reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy for example; you don’t provide information requested to support your application
• You fail any Right to Rent checks
DEFAULT FEES & CHARGES
Late, unpaid, returned rent payments - 3% above the base rate of Bank of England per annum, calculated daily
Lost keys - Any cost for the replacement of keys, fobs, security devices or associated items which have been lost, damaged or broken
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER) IF PERMITTED AND APPLICABLE
Utilities - gas, electricity, water and sewerage
Communications - telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
OTHER PERMITTED PAYMENTS
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages
Client money protection (CMP): ARLA Propertymark - arla.co.uk
Redress scheme: The Property Ombudsman - tpos.co.uk