- Three bedroom traditional Bournville semi-detached House located in the conservation area of Bournville Village Trust
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- Two reception rooms both with feature fire places
- Re-fitted kitchen with granite work tops
- Two bedrooms to the first floor and further loft bedroom
- Re-fitted first floor Bathroom
- Wonderful rear gardens
- Close to the Historic Bournville Green
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- MUST BE VIEWED!!!!!
Amber Court are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom traditional Bournville semi-detached property being situated in the prime conservation area of Bournville close to the historic Bournville Green. The property enjoys with views over the Willow Road memorial garden and offers good access to the amenities of Bournville to include schools, shops and Bournville station.
The accommodation comprises reception hallway, lounge with doors to rear garden, second reception room with multi-fuel log burner, refitted kitchen with granite work tops and ground floor WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a refitted bathroom and then a further staircase to bedroom three.
The property also benefits from double glazing, central heating, driveway leading to garage and further stunning rear garden. Viewing a must to appreciate this true Bournville property.